Friday, January 28, 2011

Pecha Kucha Night



Wow so I found out that I have been chosen to be one of the presenters at a local "Pecha Kucha Night" here in my city. It's an event where a bunch of artists, designers, and super cool folks get together and present all the different projects they are working on. I'll be showing my paper toy photos and talking about how I got started and what I'm working on now.
For more info check out the main site HERE. If you happen to be in the Victoria area, check out our local site HERE.

Needless to say I'm nervous as heck but excited also. I love meeting other folks who are creating and doing interesting things with their time. It's a great opportunity for me to connect and be inspired and I am really looking forward to Feb. 10th, 2011. The tough part will be standing at a podium and talking into a microphone but I'm going to do my best.

So come on out if you can or check your local area to see if there is a Pecha Kucha night near you. If there isn't, maybe you could start one up.

I hope all of you are enjoying 2011 so far and I wish you all lots of creative ideas and adventures. Here's another pic of mine to hopefully brighten your day.

Cheers,

Paper Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment