Monday, July 12, 2010

I won I won I won!!!


I'm super happy to announce that the great people over at paperkraft.blogspot.com had a paper toy photo contest http://paperkraft.blogspot.com/2010/06/paper-toy-summer-fun-photo-contest.html The theme was summer fun. Well I entered a bunch of pics and I found out recently that I was one of 3 winners! The prize is a copy of the book "We Are Paper Toys!" by Louis Bou. It's a cool coffee table book filled with tons of photos of paper toys by a number of paper designers and and it even has a disc of templates for you to print out and make.

The photo above is my winning photo. It's the artist Charuca's toy called "Carmi". I'm super happy to have my photo chosen as a winner and I am looking forward to making all the templates included with the book.

Cheers,

Paper Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment