Saturday, June 26, 2010

Now With More Toys!



Alright so I've had a number of folks ask me to start a blog of the other toys I have built over the ages. I've been building paper toys for almost 4 years now. They are almost all other peoples designs as I just started doing my own graphics and designing last year. So Instead of starting a whole new blog to keep track of and keep updated, I thought I would just start adding those photos here on Paper Vinny's Blog along with pictures and stories of his own.

So here ya go, Starting today I'll be adding pictures of papertoys I have build over the years and recently. This is one of the first type of toys I made. It's a NiceBunny Custom of a SpeakerDog which is what got me into paper toys in the first place. Nicebunny is a great site/concept by Brian Castleforte and SpeakerDogs were a long running series of designer papertoys started by Bentheillustrator. I hope you enjoy them. If you have any questions or wish to build one of your own leave a comment and I'll see if I can help.

Cheers,

Paper Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment